Chicken nuggets with dip & an avocado salad
A crunchy coating with succulent chicken… the kids can help make this too.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6. Cut the chicken breasts into 8 strips lengthways. Mix together the breadcrumbs, parmesan and fresh chives.
- Dip the chicken into the beaten egg and then into the breadcrumbs. Repeat once more to make a good crust.
- Place the breadcrumbed chicken on to an oiled or foil-lined baking sheet and bake in the oven for 12-14 minutes until the breadcrumbs are golden and the meat is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, make the dip by stirring together the Greek yogurt, cayenne pepper, fresh mint and mango chutney. Toss the tomatoes, cucumber, avocado, red onion and mint together with the oil and vinegar to create the salad.
- Serve the hot nuggets with salad and a pot of dip for each person.